Sunday, December 6, 2015

Birthday Card for "Freshly Made Sketches"

Just a quick post to show off a birthday card I made yesterday for Brenna's little friend.  Most of the products I used are from Close to My Heart, but the ink is Distress Ink.  I love this little hedgehog stamp - I definitely need to find more ways to use it!

And here's the sketch I used for my inspiration, from Freshly Made Sketches:
Now I'm off to finish my husband's birthday card - it's a little more involved than this one, so hopefully I'll be able to post it before the end of the year!

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute image! And I love the happy color combination. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the twine you wrapped around the card - very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roxy. Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for your lovely comments on my Counterfeit Kit for January. (I hope you'll find time to join in if you can!)

    Love this little card. It's so sweet. Might have to start following those sketches!

    Happy New Year!

    Clair x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Happy New Year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete