Monday, June 15, 2015

"So Very Blessed" for Let's Get Sketchy

Hey folks, with this completed layout, I've surpassed what I thought I would accomplish this month, so that's good news!
The products I used are from my June Counterfeit Kit, although I added a stencil and some Heidi Swapp Color Shine to make the big triangle in the background .

Here's the sketch I used from Let's Get Sketchy:
And a close up of the journaling:
With these two being born seven and a half years apart, they don't usually have much to do with each other, so when they do snuggle up together, I just have to take advantage of the photo op!  You can definitely see the resemblance in their faces, too!

14 comments:

  1. I did that sketch too! I love your take on it and the colours that you have used. Kids surprise you sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout from that sketch. The colors here are magnificient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous photo and i love your layout, just perfect xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors you selected go so well with your photos and I like the way you tucked that little feather in. This is a great sketch - will have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how simple your layout is and yet everything just fit in so well. Great take on LGS sketch and thanks for joining! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sketch! I love how you put it together!! I'm glad to hear you're getting a lot of scrapping in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great page & pictures!!! Thank you fo joining us @LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This layout is so cool!! I love it!! Love the story!! Thanks for sharing with us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sketch, love the photo.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww... there's more of a connection there than meets the eye :-) Sweet pic, and a great take on the sketch. Love the custom triangle in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute and great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love it! and its great that you captured the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The double triangle looks fantastic! Thanks for playing at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete