Saturday, June 6, 2015

"So Loved" for Stuck?! Sketches

Using my new June Counterfeit Kit, this page came together quite handily!  I used this lovely sketch from Stuck?! Sketches:
I really love the packages of die cuts that manufacturers are putting out these days, they make embellishing a page a lot of fun!

Here's a close up of the journaling and some of those die cut accents:

And that's about it from me.  Normally I can ramble on a bit, but I'm a tad wiped from spending all day at the soccer field herding cats, ahem, pardon me, coaching and reffing, that I'm feeling just a wee bit lazy now!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and thanks for looking!

9 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous and nice family photos too. You are right about die cuts,they're fun these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nice bright colours of your layout! Great photos! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute - love those stripes! And I just used that same typewriter die cut on a layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layout, love the sketch for this layout.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet pictures, beautifully scrapped! Love your take on the sketch and the embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute layout :) I do like that sketch when I saw it and you did fantastic with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great combination of patterns, it looks fabulous. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great page, love your colours and elements! So glad you joined us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can feel the love! Sweet pics, special page.

    ReplyDelete