Sunday, November 9, 2014

Final Layout with October Counterfeit Kit

Hey there, just a quick post to show another layout I completed last night with my Counterfeit Kit:
These photos were taken in the spring when I took Nolan and Ailis for a little holiday during their Spring Break.  Brenna stayed behind with Daddy, and he made sure to send me these photos via text to show me how they were doing.  So cute, I LOVE the sign he made for her!!!

I used this sketch from Sketches in Thyme:
But alas I missed the deadline and wasn't able to submit it for the challenge.  Ah well, still have a layout I'm quite happy with as a result of my efforts. 

My computer just died!  What the heck?! I'm typing this on my blogger app, which is fine for the moment, but I hope nothing serious is going on with my computer, I have tons of stuff on there that I'm not too keen on losing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment