Sunday, November 30, 2014

A Layout for Another Chilly Day

Yep, still cold here!  But I did manage to get this page finished just now using more of my November Counterfeit Kit and a sketch from Let's Get Sketchy:
I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, but you wouldn't believe how long I sat there, pushing those fussy cut flowers around my page!  Or maybe you would - I do realize my audience is other paper crafters, so I'm probably not the only one agonizing over the positioning of page elements. Right? (Please tell me I'm right?)

Not sure if you can really see the journaling, so here's the story: my second cousin had just arrived from Australia, so my parents brought her up for a little visit.  I had to bring Nolan to Prince George to get his braces on, so we made a little day trip out of it.  Here we all are at a restaurant for dinner - it was a really nice day!

Here's the sketch I used from Let's Get Sketchy:
Hopefully I can get this page linked up before the deadline, but dang I'm cutting it close!  Thanks for popping by!!!

1 comment: