Monday, May 19, 2014

New Layout with my Counterfeit Kit

I've really been loving instagram pics and the Rhonna Designs app I have on my phone.  As far as printing, though, it's been a bit hit and miss.  You can print your instagram pics at Walmart, but they have to be uploaded to instagram, and I don't want to upload ALL my photos to instagram!  And of course, I don't have a Walmart in the near vicinity, so I tried emailing the photos to myself, downloading them to my computer, then printing them out on photo paper.  Sometimes it works great, and sometimes the photos end up all pixelated.  If anyone knows a better way, I would love some advice on this!

So here's a layout I put together using my May Counterfeit Kit, some instagram pics, and a sketch from Let's Get Sketchy:
I deviated from my kit a bit to use a new Dylusions stencil, some texture paste and Dylusions spray.  I don't know, the result is a little out there compared to what I'm used to, but I think I like it...

And here's the sketch I used (love how everything's on an angle!): 
That's it for now, thanks for looking!


8 comments:

  1. Awesome LO! Thanks for joining us @ LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mist work. Wonderful job with the sketch. Thanks for playing at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool misting it really give a nice back drop to your photos love what you did with the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great misting.. love that splash of colour

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful!!! Love the background!!!

    Thanks for joining us at LGS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely creative layout! Your misting is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete