Sunday, March 2, 2014

You Are My Favourite Valentine

Well, I didn't get as much done with my February Counterfeit Kit as I would have liked.  This is the last layout I completed before dismantling said kit and getting ready for March:
Since Ailis was born on Valentine's Day, I thought I should do a page with just this simple title:
I thought this longer title kind of sums up my feeling for her, in a nutshell!  

Here's the sketch from My Scraps & More that I used for this one:
Lots of layers equals lots of fun!

7 comments:

  1. Love all your use of little letters! Thanks for playing along at MS&M!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a great title! Ailis sure looks like you!! Great take on the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute page and title! Great job on the sketch and thank you for playing along with us at My Scraps & More. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS LO!! Thanks for playing at my scraps and more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute take on the sketch. Love the heart background paper. Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how colourful and cheery this page is... and I'm digging the blog's new look too! Not sure if you just changed it or if it's just been forever since I visited, but it looks good :)

    ReplyDelete