Friday, February 14, 2014

"Sketches in Thyme" is back!

Did you hear?  Sketches in Thyme is back, and this month's sketch looks a little somethin' like this:
And here's what I came up with:
I bought a new Tim Holtz stencil to create that background honeycomb effect, and everything else is from my Counterfeit Kit.  

Here's a close-up of one of the white hearts I embossed, and the journaling:


I'm not sure, but I think I might love it!

Hope you can join us this month at Sketches in Thyme!  Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. I think I love it too! that honeycomb background is awesome! I think I'm going to play with that sketch too! It's kinda awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the yellow, pink, blue combo you've used. Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty good rendition of the sketch. Fun layout and a good flow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant page - love the photos, love the inking, love the hearts, love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *clapping my hands* Oh! this is wonderful :~D

    ReplyDelete