Saturday, December 21, 2013

Birthday Number Ten

Quick post on this winter solstice to show you a summer layout I just completed: 
 I really like the neutral background with the pops of colour!  The papers and stickers are all from Simple Stories (24/7) and the twine and enamel dots are from Close to My Heart.

Here's a close-up of the journaling (I really like how this turned out, too!):
 And another close up, this time of the title work:

I used this sketch from My Scraps & More:
Is everyone ready for Christmas?  We're getting there.  We decorated the tree last night, and it was quite comical.  My husband chose a 20 footer, and we have enough decorations for maybe a 10 footer.  Guess I'll be hitting those Boxing Day sales for some more ornaments for next year!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I love this Roxy! I really like the neutral paper and the pops I Color too!! Loove the title treatment too! I didn't know close to my heart had enamel dots! Love them!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete